A fundamental principle of Unity is that we create our life experiences through our way of thinking. One way to align ourselves with Spirit is through affirmations. To affirm is to state positively; in other words, affirmations are positive statements of Truth thanksgiving to God.
- With my heart open to God's renewing love, I accept my healing now.
- I am healthy and strong because I am one with God's healing, revitalizing presence.
- I am created in the image of God, blessed with strength and wholeness.
- The power of God sustains and blesses me with perfect health.
- I have instant access to God's healing power within. I am whole and well in mind, body and spirit.
- My thoughts are enriched by the creative spirit of God within me. I am filled with renewed enthusiasm, and my life is prospered.
- I am a spiritual being, heir to the abundance of God's kingdom. My life is prospered and enriched.
- I give thanks for God's prospering ideas that inspire me to live a full, rewarding life.
- I am God's beloved creation, and I rely on God's provision to fulfill every good desire.
- The presence of God is within and around me. I am alive with creative energy, awake to prospering ideas and open to unlimited goodness.
- The love of God quells my thoughts and instills peace in my mind and heart.
- I am poised and secure in God's presence, and my heart is serene.
- God's presence within me is my center of perfect peace. I am confident and calm, knowing that God is with me always.
- God within me is my constant source of peace and strength.
- I relax, release any anxious thought, and peacefully rest in the presence of God.