Rev. Robert hosts "A Course of Love" study groups that meet Wednesdays from 10:00-11:30am and Fridays from 7:00-8:30pm at our Pflugerville/Round Rock home office located at 2880 Donnell Dr. #1103, Round Rock, TX 78660. We are a relaxed, open and friendly group who gather to support each other in understanding and applying the principles of the Course to our lives.
Beginners to advanced students are equally welcome. Since the Course is non-linear you can join any time without feeling you have missed anything. We have extra books to lend.
A typical group is 7 to 12 people. We begin with Course related sharing for those who wish to share. We then have a brief silent meditation followed by reading the text a paragraph at a time. We stop for discussion as needed for clarity. We look forward to sharing this journey with you!
What is “A Course of Love?”
A Course of Love is a living course that empowers us to recognize, through our felt experience, the truth of who we are as human and divine beings—a truth much more magnificent than we could previously imagine. A Course of Love:
- Reveals a way of direct knowing of truth. It takes us beyond learning as Jesus nurtures our inner unity by inviting “wholeheartedness,” the union of mind and heart.
- Brings to light the essential oneness of all, experienced through holy relationship with everything.
- Fosters radical forgiveness, and goes beyond forgiveness to “active acceptance.”
- Readies us to be “the second coming of Christ” and to create “a new world.”
- Was received by Mari Perron over three years (1998-2001) in the same manner and from the same Source as A Course in Miracles.
- Renews the revelation begun in A Course in Miracles. The relationship between the two courses is described this way: “A Course in Miracles attempted to dislodge the ego-mind that has provided you with an identity that you but think you are. A Course of Love then followed in order to reveal to you who you truly are.” (T2:4.3)
- Stands on its own without need for readers to be familiar with A Course in Miracles.
- Gently guides the reader from the experience of separation to the experience of union, which is also to experience the power of God and the force of love.